Why BEXEL Software Suite?
In the past, construction industry has suffered tremendous wastes arising from poor interoperability and processes and virtually no adequate technological tools for any task class or discipline. Today, we have the tools and technology, in the shape of Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) or Building Information Modeling (BIM) and software solutions for various analysis and calculations of quantities, costs, constructability, energy efficiency, 4D/5D construction simulations which can save us and our clients enormous amounts of time of money, traditionally wasted and resulting in frequent budget overruns.
Capabilities and possibilities
- Model Based Takeoffs – generate highly accurate quantity take-offs in a fraction of time typically needed to acquire building element quantities from 2D CAD drawings
- Interactive Cost Estimating – the process of serious model-based cost estimating is reduced to a gameplay level, while improving overall precision of cost estimates and the speed of their development
- Conflict Analysis – we are able to detect clashes among the geometry of building elements, assess their severity and classify them
- Intelligent Scheduling – advanced scheduling algorithms, specially designed to bring us the functionality of creating fully automated construction schedule
- Progress Tracking – number of tools designed specifically to facilitate a number of tedious project management related tasks.
New to BIM?
Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) both refer to a fresh technological concept and procedural approach to project delivery at the center of which is the philosophy of creating a virtual counterpart of a building in a software solution. Such representation of the project is available in each design phases, and evolves as the design moves away from conceptual and into criteria, or detailed design. The virtual project model entails exact three-dimensional geometry of each building element or structural member, organized systematically and enriched will all relevant information which may be useful for various analyses, such as spatial relationships, quantities and properties of components and such.
See how we do it
Discover our portfolio of projects which showcase our expertise over a wide range of projects, from small family houses to complex building complexes