|The New Building of Faculty of Organisational Sciences|
The new building of Faculty of Organisational Sciences, University of Belgrade, is located in Voždovac Municipality, in Jove Ilića Street no. 145, Belgrade, Serbia, just next to the old building planned for renovation. Gross area of the building is 6.105,8 sq.m and it consists of two underground garage levels, ground floor and 4 above-ground levels. The new building is built next to the main entrance of the current building. According to the project documentation, these two buildings will be directly connected by a footbridge. The building has two-level underground garage which will solve the problem of parking at the access area in front of the existing building. The ground floor contains an entrance hall, a large reading room with 100 seats and a library, elevators and staircases, as well as some technical rooms. On the above-ground floor there are four functional levels with study rooms, offices and other useful education content. Technical equipment is placed on the roof.
- Design and technical documentation review
- BIM Execution Plan
- Integrated 3D BIM Model (LOD 300) development and model update
- Preparation of the Preliminary Design-Verification Report
- Revision of Design documentation and collaboration with design team, clash detection analysis
- The Final Design – Verification Report