|Skolkovo – D2 Region|
|Skolkovo, Moscow region, Russia|
Skolkovo D2 is a part of a much larger project – Skolkovo Innovation Center, construction of which is intended to be complete in year 2015 in the Moscow Greater Area. The design of the entire complex has been entrusted to many renowned architects, such as David Chiperfield architects, Herzog & de Meuron, OMA, SANAA and others.
Skolkovo D2 will consist of apartment buildings which will serve as living quarters for the technopark of this significant complex. D2 Region is divided into ten separate blocks of buildings which are placed into circular forms as part of complete urbanistic solution of the region.
Designs for each of the ten building blocks were chosen on public competitions.
BEXEL’s activities included:
- Preparation of Tender documentation
- Development of complete 3D BIM model (ten building blocks and surrounding facilities and infrastructure)
- Development of Quantity Takeoffs for construction elements, masonry, ground, insulation and finishing works
- Development of Quantity Takeoffs for facade works, floors and ceilings as well as doors, windows and railings
- Development of Area Analyses for all blocks; gross and net areas have been provided per room purpose and building category, as well as gross areas of apartments and all other construction for all blocks
- Development of Area Analysis for surrounding terrain and infrastructure
- Development of a Construction Schedule