|Sam Lord’s Castle Resort|
St. Philip, Barbados
Hotel Complex / Luxury Resort
|2018 – present|
Brand new hotel resort in the south-east area of Barbados with the capacity of 450-rooms located next to Sam Lord’s Castle in St. Philip is currently being developed. It is expected to be opened in the beginning of 2020.
The resort will offer the highest level of environmentally friendly, socially responsible and economically sustainable operations making Sam Lord’s Castle Resort become the first resort in the world to simultaneously hold a LEED – Platinum Certification.
With the total area of approximately 88,000 m2, it will become new flagship resort of Barbados and a true landmark of the island on the very shore of the Atlantic ocean.
- BIM Management, Develop BIM Project Management Plan with Modelling Standards and Recommendations
- Developing detailed BIM model of the whole complex suitable for all necessary analyses
- Design review analyses in order to minimize the risk of changes in the project that may result in additional expenses
- Providing advanced visualizations based on the BIM model, in order to improve contractors’ and other stakeholders’ insights into the construction process with BEXEL Manager BIM Analysis Tools, BEXEL’s proprietary software package
- Preparation and update of Bill of Quantities by developing quantity takeoffs extracted from 3D BIM model using our software solutions
- Construction monitoring – validating the progress and cost of the construction works of the whole Project through quantities and cost update