|Commercial / Cinema|
|2016 – present|
Courtyard Moscow is a large scale program on the reconstruction of 39 Moscow cinemas that were built from 1938 to 1988, and were successors of workers’ clubs incorporating the main cultural and social function areas.
In December 2014, our Client, ADG Group won the auction for the purchase of 39 Moscow cinemas, to restore their previous function – the centres of attraction for residents of the area, but now in contemporary manner. The basic idea of the new project – to restore the local centres and to make them useful for the residents, while ensuring their commercial viability. It is planned to dedicate about 30% of the space to the educational-cultural function, and 70% to commercial use.
BEXEL worked directly for ADG Group, during the first phase of the Program including Design and Tendering proces of 6 commercial centre projects of “Block 0”, named Sofiya, Kirgiyiza, Angara, Budapest, Orbita, Mechta with an approx. area of 133000 m2. It was the part of BEXEL’s Scope to design the comprehensive organizational plan, enabling Investor to implement BIM technologies with maximizing it’s benefits for all 39 object, and optimize the collaboration of all stakeholders during the entire lifecycle of the Program.
During the first phase of Conceptual design, we have reviewed the design documentation, developed the detailed BIM models and delivered the tendering packages. The following services were provided on the projects:
- Developing of detailed BIM Execution Plan and collaboration procedures to be implemented on entire lifecycle of 39 projects;
- Developing of the BIM Modeling standards and guidelines:
- Analysis and evaluation of 2D and 3D project documentations;
- BIM modeling of 6 buildings based on project documentation;
- Visualizations of project design in the form of BIM model screenshots and virtual walk through and over the building animations.
- Developing of Work Breakdown Structure and detailed Bill of Quantities of construction works;
- Designing the Uniformat-based coding system according to the Client’s requirements;
- Developing the optimized Schedule Baseline inside BIM environment with corresponding 4D Construction Simulations;
- Preparation of tendering packages for the selection of the Main Contractor, in accordance with Client’s tender procedure