|Hotel Arnovski gozd|
Hotel is made up of two tracts, in between which there is an entrance hall with a staircase. The building has a flat roof, overlapped in the southern part with additional two floors. Parking lot is located on the eastern part of the plot. The ground floor of the building is intended entirely for non-sleeping hotel programs. On the floors above ground, there are rooms of different types (48 rooms total). On the first floor there is a sauna with the necessary space. Technical and service rooms are located in the northern part of the building.
- Creation of 3D BIM model based on IFC documentation
- Modelling of structural, architectural, landscaping and MEP systems and elements
- Quantity checking for: structural and architectural elements, interior and exterior MEP systems, landscaping
- Detection of conflict zones
- Detection and suggestions for inconsistencies encountered during the creation of BIM model