|CSKA Football Stadium|
|Football Stadium / Commercial Building|
|2013 – 2016|
The new stadium for one of the largest and most successful football clubs in Russia, CSKA Moscow will total over 175,000 m² of construction of several interconnected objects. The stadium itself will contain 30,000 seats and the underground parking area for over 3,000 cars. A business center will be built right next to the stadium in form of a 45-storey, approximately 170m high structure, towering over the football pitch.
BEXEL’s involvment in the project started in it’s early design stages, in which we were hired to:
- Analyze and manage all design documents.
- Develop a full 3D BIM model based on architectural, structural and MEP designs.
- Keep the model up-to-date and run regular constructability analyses in order to detect & resolve conflicts among architectural and MEP elements.
- Create accurate quantity takeoffs of all design disciplines.
- Procurement planning, subcontractor coordination, resource balancing.
- Collect, analyze and process all construction progress data – while generating day by day progress audits, executive reports and predictions.
- Generate construction reports using BEXEL Software Suite – harnessing construction progress information and developing actual construction schedule, running virtual construction simulations and compare various construction scenarios.
- Provide Investor with planned vs. actual analysis, risk analysis and recommendations.
- Perform financial analytics and reports.