IMPLEMENTATION, STANDARDIZATION AND BIM USAGE
This education program provides insight to BIM technology, explains the reasons for BIM implementation and benefits it provides to the various projects. Through this course you will learn more about the possibilities that open BIM environment provides and the advantages of integrated BIM approach.
- Find out more about Building Information Modeling (BIM) and what it involves, main objectives of the BIM implementation, the concept and goals of BIM and advantages that digitalization of construction industry brings.
- This course will guide you through the standards that define BIM Implementation helping you to understand international BIM standards.
- You will find out benefits achieved with BIM implementation.
- Get the key principles of BIM implementation planning and realization.
- BIM implementation planning by responding to the client’s exchange of information requirements.
- You will better understand Digital Construction Management through integrated BIM approach.
- You will learn tools used in the supply chain to manage and exchange information.
- Get familiar with the wide context of information security, roles and responsibilities.
- You’ll understand all the steps needed for project delivery and the core processes of a Common Data Environment (CDE).
- Precise planning and comprehensive control of the construction projects execution using basic and advanced analysis within integrated BIM environment.
Training is completely organized through online video conference lectures and includes 18 learning units, with a total duration of 810 minutes, presented in 3 days.
Digitization of the construction industry (basic concepts, advantages and implementation strategy)
- Digital trends in the construction industry
- The concept and goals of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Market research and experience with the BIM uses
- BIM standardization trends, international standards and local documents, ifc, ISO 19650
- Open standard usage (openBIM)
- Organization chart, BIM roles and tasks
- Project requirements
- BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
BIM processes with practical examples
- BIM processes in the design phase
- BIM processes (workflows) in the tendering phase
- BIM processes (workflows) in the planning phase
- BIM processes (workflows) in the construction phase
- BIM processes (workflows) in the facility maintenance phase (FM)
- Practical examples
Digital Construction Management through integrated BIM approach
- Integrated BIM workflows with emphasis on key input parameters
- Federated BIM model
- 3D BIM analysis
- Integrated 4D/5D construction planning – Next Generation of Digital Construction Management
Key analyzes in BIM environment. International BIM standardization. Open BIM environment.
- 4D/5D BIM analysis
- Construction progress monitoring
- Project reporting and project analysis
- BIM model update
- Common Data Environment (CDE)
- 6D BIM
- Command line application (API)
Basic engineering analyzes within integrated BIM environment
- BIM model analysis
- Data analysis and data control
- Clash detection
- Quantity take-off by different criteria
- Creating animations
Advanced engineering analyzes within integrated BIM environment
- Creation and analysis of construction schedules
- 4D control and monitoring of project execution
- Planned vs actual analysis
- 5D estimations and cost planning
- 4D and 5D construction simulation
- BIM technology in the facility maintenance phase
- Planning and comprehensive control of construction projects execution