buildingSMART PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION FOUNDATION COURSE
BEXEL Consulting is a buildingSMART Approved Training Provider of the buildingSMART Slovenia chapter and offers professional training aligned with the buildingSMART Professional Certification Program, in multilanguage.
This education program provides extensive BIM knowledge and competence in information management over the entire project life cycle.
- This course will guide you through the standards that define BIM Implementation helping you to understand international BIM standards.
- You’ll better understand ‘BIM according to ISO 19650’ from the different perspective.
- Responding to the client’s exchange of information requirements.
- You will learn tools used in the supply chain to manage and exchange information.
- Get familiar with the wide context of information security, roles and responsibilities.
- You’ll understand all the steps needed for project delivery and the core processes of a Common Data Environment (CDE).
Training is completely organized through online video conference lectures and includes 16 learning units, with a total duration of 720 minutes, presented in 2 days.
On the second day, after the lectures, attendees conduct the buildingSMART Professional Certification – Foundation exam.
- Defining BIM
- BIM benefits
- BIM management according to international standards
- OpenBIM (industry foundation classes, mvds, bcf)
- BIM requirements for different project stakeholders
- BIM execution plan (BEP)
- Respond to information requirements
- BIM data quality control and IDM / IDS explained
- Organizational BIM implementation benefits & challenges
- Common data environment according to iso 19650 series
- Reporting and analytics in BIM environment
- Asset management and BIM
- The future of BIM
- Conclusions and preparation for the certification exam