BEXEL MANAGER TRAINING PROGRAM
This education program provides insight to BIM technology, explains the reasons for BIM implementation and benefits it provides to the various construction projects.
The education program is focused on BEXEL Manager BIM Platform which integrates the most important 3D, 4D, 5D, and 6D BIM uses within one software platform. Thanks to the integrated platform solution, BEXEL Manager allows faster and full implementation of BIM processes and technology on projects.
- Find out more about Building Information Modeling (BIM) and what it involves, main objectives of the BIM implementation, the concept and goals of BIM and advantages that digitalization of construction industry brings.
- You will find out benefits achieved with BIM implementation.
- Get the key principles of BIM implementation planning and realization.
- You will better understand Digital Construction Management through integrated BIM approach.
- Learn how to obtain valuable information as early as possible.
- Coordinate all stakeholders to achieve intelligent information sharing.
- You will reduce risks significantly.
- Plan ahead to anticipate pitfalls and minimize setbacks.
- You will effectively cut down budget costs and construction time.
- Increase profit margins and make time to do more.
- Achieve project goals and financial targets.
- Save time significantly using automated analysis such as quantity takeoffs, cost estimates, constructability analyses and project scheduling.
- Precise planning and comprehensive control of the construction projects execution.
Training is completely organized through online video conference lectures and its duration depends on the scope of services it covers. Contact us to find out more about the training content options, duration and level of expertise.
Digitization of the construction industry (basic concepts, advantages and implementation strategy)
- Digital trends in the construction industry
- The concept and goals of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Market research and experience with the BIM uses
- BIM standardization trends, international standards and local documents, ifc, ISO 19650
- Open standard usage (openBIM)
- Organization chart, BIM roles and tasks
- Project requirements
- BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
Basic engineering analyzes within integrated BIM environment
- Making 3D model visually appealing
– Break down 3D BIM model elements in any logical way and make them visually distinct
- BIM model analysis
- Data analysis and data control
- Clash detection
– Fast detection of inconsistencies between 3D BIM model elements
– Clash detection reporting
- Quantity take-off by different criteria
– Highly customizable Quantity take-off structure
– Instantly generate visualized Quantity take-off reports
- Highly customizable Quantity take-off structure
- Instantly generate visualized Quantity take-off reports
- Smart Selection sets
– Upgrading and updating model with Smart selection set tool
– Quickly generate QTO from selection sets
– Highly adjustable QTO breakdown structure
– Instantly export your QTO in excel format
- Creating animations
Advanced engineering analyzes within integrated BIM environment
- Creation and analysis of construction schedules
– Customizable intelligent construction methodologies
– Smart construction methodologies
– Automatic schedule breakdown structure
- 4D control and monitoring of project execution
– Construction project monitoring
– Resources allocation and leveling
– Cost referenced based methodology items
- Planned vs actual analysis
– Schedule analysis and optimizations
– 5D BIM progress tracking
– Look ahead 4D/5D planning
– Construction schedule comparisons
- Integrated world-wide cost databases and intelligent BIM cost data
– Smart 5D estimations and cost planning
– Various classification systems
– 5D cost database creation
– Custom work items classification
- Cash flow analysis
– Resource and cost optimization
- 4D and 5D construction simulation, Intelligent 4D/5D planning
- Facility maintenance through BEXEL Manager FM
– Creation of operation and maintenance plans
– Linking documents to BIM model elements
– Maintenance schedule
- Planning and comprehensive control of construction projects execution
With Bexel Manager you can:
- Find solution for every challenge
- Collaborate with everyone
- Manage colossal projects
- Review, explore and enrich project
- Visualize and animate project
- Speed up construction management processes
- Reduce the risk on the project and detect inconsistencies
- Speed up quality control
- Create and visualize Quantity takeoffs
- Create accurate tendering packages
- Create 4D/5D analyses and simulation
- Lean 4D/5D BIM management
- Create cash flow analyses
- Manage resources
- Create Plan vs. Actual analyses
- Integrate BIM-FM data and manage facility maintenance processes