This education program provides insight to BIM technology, explains the reasons for BIM implementation and benefits it provides to the various construction projects.
The education program is focused on BEXEL Manager BIM Platform which integrates the most important 3D, 4D, 5D, and 6D BIM uses within one software platform. Thanks to the integrated platform solution, BEXEL Manager allows faster and full implementation of BIM processes and technology on projects.
- Find out more about Building Information Modeling (BIM) and what it involves, main objectives of the BIM implementation, the concept and goals of BIM and advantages that digitalization of construction industry brings.
- You will find out benefits achieved with BIM implementation.
- Get the key principles of BIM implementation planning and realization.
- You will better understand Digital Construction Management through integrated BIM approach.
- Learn how to obtain valuable information as early as possible.
- Coordinate all stakeholders to achieve intelligent information sharing.
- You will reduce risks significantly.
- Plan ahead to anticipate pitfalls and minimize setbacks.
- You will effectively cut down budget costs and construction time.
- Increase profit margins and make time to do more.
- Achieve project goals and financial targets.
- Save time significantly using automated analysis such as quantity takeoffs, cost estimates, constructability analyses and project scheduling.
- Precise planning and comprehensive control of the construction projects execution.
Training is completely organized through online video conference lectures and its duration depends on the scope of services it covers. Contact us to find out more about the training content options, duration and level of expertise.