CSKA / Football Stadium
The new stadium for one of the largest and most successful football clubs in Russia, CSKA Moscow will total over 175,000 m² of construction of several interconnected objects. The stadium itself will contain 30,000 seats and the underground parking area for over 3,000 cars. A business center will be built right next to the stadium in form of a 45-storey, approximately 170m high structure, towering over the football pitch.
BEXEL's involvment in the project started in it's early design stages, in which we were hired to: 1. Analyze and manage all design documents.
2. Develop a full 3D BIM model based on architectural, structural and MEP designs.
3. Keep the model up-to-date and run regular constructability analyses in order to detect & resolve conflicts among architectural and MEP elements.
4. Create accurate quantity takeoffs of all design disciplines.
5. Procurement planning, subcontractor coordination, resource balancing.
6. Collect, analyze and process all construction progress data - while generating day by day progress audits, executive reports and predictions.
7. Generate construction reports using Building Explorer software platform - harnessing construction progress information and developing actual construction schedule, running virtual construction simulations and compare various construction scenarios.
8. Provide Investor with planned vs. actual analysis, risk analysis and recommendations.
9. Perform financial analytics and reports.